The African Leadership Group (ALG) recently launched a pilot pandemic pod program in response to the COVID-19 distance-learning needs of families in our community.
Now that we have been underway for a few weeks, we feel the need of some help: With health safety protocols, healthy meal preparation, helping the children to stay focused and engaged in their learning etc.
Here is where YOU can help:
- Health & Safety Check-in: 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch Preparation: 10:00 -10:30 a.m.
- Lunch Time: 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Play Time Monitoring for Younger Children: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Classroom Monitoring: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We know that your time is valuable, so don’t hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email if you are interested in volunteering but need to fit it into your schedule:
Office Number: 303-862-4062
ALG Email: [email protected]
Thanks in advance for your willingness to hep support this valuable service.