The African Leadership Group will hold a Covid-19 Vaccination Educational Forum in early April, and we want to know what questions you have for the health experts who will be attending.
The virtual event will be held Saturday April 3 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Among those presenting at the event will be representatives of STRIDE Community Health Center and the Colorado Black Health Collaborative.
What questions, doubts, reservations might you have about the three Covid vaccinations currently available from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson? This is your chance to get those questions answered by one of the state’s foremost experts.
Here are a few sample questions to give you some ideas:
- Which vaccines is the state using in its clinics?
- Why do some of the vaccines — Pfizer and Moderna — require two doses, while Johnson & Johnson requires only one?
- Are some vaccines better than others? Which ones?
- Are the vaccines safe?
- What kind of side effects do people get from the vaccines?
- What are state officials doing in terms of outreach to communities of color to make sure vaccines are available to everyone?
- What are the biggest obstacles to reaching some communities?
You can email your questions to us email@example.com. Or you can put your questions in a comment at the bottom of this article.