African Leadership Group (ALG) partnered with the Colorado Black Health Collaborative (CBHC), Centura Health, and Clinical Solutions to bring to you this Free Flu Clinic.
No reservation, no insurance, no problem!
Just come to the ALG Center: 9:00 am. – 1:00 pm, on Saturday, November 14th for your free flu shot!
- Q. Do I need to register for a Flu Shot?
No registration required. It is first-come, first-serve. Only 10 people at a time can enter the building where the flu shot will be performed. Everyone else has to stay in their vehicle until they are called.
- Q.If I receive a flu shot how long until I can donate blood?
You can donate blood 24 hours after receiving a flu shot.
- Q.How old does a child have to be to receive a flu shot? Children must be at least 10 years old to receive a flu shot.
- Q.Who should not receive a flu shot?
Those allergic to eggs, thimerosal (found in eye drops) or who have Guillain-Barre syndrome should not receive a flu shot.
- Q.If I am pregnant, can I still get a flu shot?
Yes! Pregnancy women should receive a flu shot. If you have any questions, check with your doctor.
- Q.Where do I go to get my shots?
Remember it’s first come, first serve ALG Center – 10700 E. Evans Ave., Denver, CO 80014 at Mountain View United Church from 9AM to 1PM on Saturday, November 14.
Q. Can I receive a flu shot if I am sick?
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE ILL!