Business & Economic Workshop
January 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Theme: FUNDAMENTALS FOR BUILDING AND GROWING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IN THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT
- Fundamentals of Starting a Business | Jamal Bowen, Business Instructor
- Legal Aspects of Starting a Business | Tayo Okunade, Attorney at Okunade LLP
- Business Success Story | Patrick Tcheunou, Owner of Chocolates Bibamba
This event will cover the fundamentals of building and growing a success business. Business Instructor, Jamal Bowen will cover the necessary steps to starting a business, from an idea to a business plan all the way to lunching and growing your business. Attorney, Tayo Okunade will give a window into the legal framework of starting your business. You will be walking away from this event with a full understanding of the Legal Aspects of starting a business and an inspiring success story from Patrick Tcheunou, owner of Chocolates Bibamba.
The purpose of the Business and Economic Opportunity Committee or BEO for short, is to ensure that ALG meets its Economic Impact Objectives as outlined in its mission statement. The primary goal is to put members of our community in a position where they can:
- Identify business and economic opportunities
- Win markets
- Have access to meaningful job opportunities or help create jobs while thriving as successful business owners
The ultimate goal of the committee is to assist ALG members and our community to better themselves economically and therefore the state of Colorado at large.