Afrik Impact 2021 Vendor Registration Form
SATURDAY, AUGUST 7
Community Cultural Celebration and Concert
Levitt Pavilion Denver
1380 W. Florida Ave
Denver, CO 80223
Vendor Booth registration is $100.00 | Late registration, received after July 30 is $150
Food Truck & Food Table is: $200 | Late registration, received after July 30 is $250
Vendor Registration Packet Checklist
- Completed Vendor Registration Form (below)
- Signed Vendor Services Agreement
- Signed Vendor Waiver of Responsibility and Authorization of Use
- Copy of Certificate of Insurance (with African Leadership Group as additional insured)
- Vendor Registration Fee Payment
Registration documents, payments, and waiver of responsibility may be emailed to [email protected] or physically mailed to the address below. Click here for a printable version of the packet including all forms
African Leadership Group
10700 E Evans Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
- The Afrik Impact 2021 Planning Team agrees to provide an appropriate venue for vendors to set up for the Forum, including but not limited to suitable space to facilitate the successful presentation of merchandise.
- Proof of Insurance: Vendor is responsible for providing proof of insurance that displays General Liability coverage at a minimum of $1,000,000 and lists African Leadership Group as additional insured. Proof of insurance is to be included with the vendor registration packet.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own setup and any additional materials and signage to accompany merchandise or services.
- Space in the exhibition area of the venue will be provided to registered vendors.
- The Registration fee may be sent via check made payable to The African Leadership Group.
- Please notify the Planning Team organizers 30 days prior to the Cultural Day Celebration date in the event you are no longer able to serve as a vendor. For any cancellations 30 days or more, monies will be refunded to the vendor, minus a $25.00 processing fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations within less than 30 days prior to the beginning forum date.
- Vendor registrations are due as soon as possible but must be received no later than July 30, 2021.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE INFORMATION
- Afrik Impact Cultural Day Celebration will take place on Saturday, August 7, 2021 at the Levitt Pavilion, Denver located at 1380 W Florida Ave, Denver, CO 80223. The event will take place from 12:00PM to 10:00PM
- The venue will be available for set up at _________pm, with the vendor exhibition available to the general public beginning at _______ pm. Tear down and clean up can begin at the 9:30 pm.
- All vendors must arrive on time to check-in and attend a brief introductory meeting to discuss event details on Saturday ________ pm.
SET UP INFORMATION
- Vendor is responsible for providing his, her or its own setup equipment and signage to accompany merchandise or services. Space in designated areas of the venue will be provided to registered vendors for set up.
- Vendor must provide sufficient and qualified staff to represent his, her or its display before, during, and after the event within the provided periods. The Vendor also agrees to remove all vendor merchandise from the venue by final break down and exit time.
- All Vendors staff must operate within the provided space. Employees, agents or sub-contractors of the Vendor agree to conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner in all dealings with attendees of the event.
- ALG representatives reserve the right to relocate space of Vendors that may be affected by a change in floor plan. ALG representatives will not be liable if competitive Vendors are adjacent; however, where possible we will make every effort to avoid such placements.
- The Afrik Impact Planning Team, ALG or their agents and assigns will not be held responsible/liable for the actions of attendees nor for any loss, damages or stolen items.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Planning Team via e-mail at [email protected]